Matchbox Pinhole Camera
FOGSTAND’s Matchbox pinhole camera workshop will teach you how to build a fully functional 35mm pinhole camera using an empty matchbox. The workshop will consist in a step by step instruction, beginning from a simple matchbox and ending with an operational pinhole camera containing approximately 30 exposures. In addition to the construction, FOGSTAND will instruct those attending the workshop with the basic elements of photography as well as the necessary exposure times for a matchbox pinhole camera.
Date & Time:
Part 1: 2014/11/15-16 14:00-16:00 (for children)
Part 2:2014/12/20-21 14:00-16:00 (for adult)
No.12-1 Jiali Sec. St., Xincheng Township, 971 Hualien County (near Carrefour)
How to register:
phone +886 38 261475
FEE: $500/人 (including all materials, film and matchbox for each applicants)
Available for (audience):
1. Children: 10+ years old
2. Adult: no age limit
1. The course fee includes all materials, including film and matchbox. However, FOGSTAND is not responsible for the development of the film. We will be more than happy to direct you to services for the developing of your roll of film.
2. All workshop income will go toward to keep running this gallery and studio.
3. When you decide to register, please remind us which date you want to attend precisely.
4. For maintaining course quality, we only can accept 10 persons in one course in one time. If the course is full of registration, we won’t take more registration for that course.
5. After workshop finishing, we will hold another exhibition for result presentation in the future.
**This workshop is already concluded. Please go to our official facebook to find out more.